- Established in 1986 from pre-existing PLC team
- At the request of mutual shareholders, existing PLC team took over running of another PLC
- Disposed of the other PLC’s existing operations and acquired new business
- Continued to handle all corporate aspects of PLC leaving new management to run the new business
- Reduced overall expenses for both PLCs
- Other PLCs followed
- Work as part of your team
- Provide corporate services to the management and Boards of public and private companies
- Provide financial, management and statutory reporting servces
- Includes comprehensive coverage for all PLC company secretarial requirements
- Services are tailored to your individual needs – full service or specific areas
- Do not just provide experience and expertise – we do the work
- Work with clients typically over many years, for example, with one of our clients since 1989
- Proactively undertaking work as part of your team, as well as providing best in class advice
- Dedicated people focussed on your interests
- Ensuring that routine work is handled economically without the unnecessary expense of external advisors
- Trusted colleagues with years of experience dealing with the exceptional as well as the routine
Example projects we have been involved in
- Planned acquisition of NASDAQ listed Dutch International Company, including work on competition review.
- Agreed bid for one of our FTSE 250 clients by a major NASDAQ listed Corporation, including approval by European Competition Commission.
- Major acquisition by a listed client, including Competition and Markets Authority review.
- Led the company secretarial aspects of the sale of one of our FTSE 250 listed clients to a private equity consortium.
- Intercompany reorganisation and simplification of corporate structure